In order to support its deployment in France and internationally, but also to demonstrate its strong commitment to safety, SCCM ALP has initiated an ISO 9001 and ISO 45001 certification process in December 2020.
- ISO 9001 (Quality Management)
- ISO 45001 (Health and Safety at Work)
ISO 9001 is a standard for controlling the quality management of a company. The ISO standard will help to :
- Guarantee consistent quality services and products
- Improve the way we work and our methods
- Establish a culture of improvement within the company
Thanks to this standard, we will be able to guarantee the quality of our work to our customers, which we have been respecting and applying for decades. In addition, it will enable us to take a step back and update some of our more traditional practices and see how we can develop our company, particularly to give it an international dimension.
We are also committed to the ISO 45001 standard for employee health and safety, which we have implemented in order to improve the company’s facilities. In the long term this is what will be done:
- Improving the safety of our employees on site
- Continuous improvement of our infrastructure
- Improvement of our work processes
For SCCM ALP, these two standards are a guarantee of quality, rigour and improvement of its infrastructures and work processes, both for its customers and its employees.