A European designer-manufacturer of solutions for the treatment of industrial fumes, transport, storage and dosing of powders.
SCCM ALP is the merger of two experienced Savoyard companies: SCCM (established in 1931 – Chambéry metallurgical boiler-making company) and ALP PROCESS (established in 1976).
With SCCM robust focus in the design, manufacture and monitoring of water cooled equipment and turned to water-cooled elements such as water-cooled ducts, water-cooled hoods and water-cooled afterburner chambers.
ALP expertise in industrial engineering, integrator, installer of turnkey solutions for industrial fume filtration and powder dosing and transport. We focused more on the treatment of incinerator flue gases and sludge treatment. Indeed, the powders used, such as lime, lignite coke and sodium bicarbonate, drastically reduce sulphur levels as well as hydrochloric and hydrofluoric acid levels.
Our first merger took place in 2016, before forming a single entity in 2020.
Today we are SCCM ALP. We design, research and manufacture “turnkey” solutions for industrial customers in the process industries. We are proud to have advanced over the years to design and develop innovative solutions to suit our global customers.
What drives us
The integration of sustainable development is a necessity for the industry as we move forward to a circular, low-carbon and competitive economy.
We understand the challenges our industry faces and that is why we have created solutions within the capacity of our customers’ facilities, for efficiency and preservation of resources but also the safety of personnel and facilities in mind.
We are your local European partner to meet the demand for specialization and the move upmarket generated by intense global competition.
Our areas of excellence
At SCCM ALP, we believe the key pillars in providing the best solutions is due to our experienced and analysis of:
- INDUSTRY: the research and development of water-cooled elements for the steel and metallurgical industries, but also for cement works, carbonization furnaces etc…. We also design installations for the gravity transport of powders, storage and dosing of solid materials.
- ENVIRONMENT: filtration of fume discharges by injection, suction of incinerator fumes.
The mission of the Executive Committee is to assist and guide the manager in his strategic choices and to monitor the proper management of the company.
- Guillaume PASQUIER (Chairman and Chief Executive Officer)
- Maud JONGMANS (Executive Assistant)
- Jean-François GRIVEL (Technical Director)
- Ricardo PINTO (Business Engineer)
- Nicolas (Workshop Manager)
SCCM ALP ensures the identification and traceability of all its operations, all its products, thanks to its ERP system EVERWIN V.23. Moreover, the company acts in compliance with major international and national procedures and certificate.
- Pressure tests: for cooling installations by water circulation, we are equipped with a test bench which allows us to ensure a hydraulic test before shipment. It should be noted that we can also carry out this hydraulic test on site, as this bench is mobile.
- Origin of materials: we guarantee a mainly European sourcing of materials.
- Technical qualification: the operators qualified on site are certified in particular on the welding and control processes (Penetrant Testing Level 2 from our Workshop Manager).
SCCM ALP capitalizes today on a wide field of expertise ranging from the design and manufacture of cooled equipment for industries using high-temperature processes to the capture of fumes generated by these processes, as well as the filtration and treatment of these fumes by dosing, transport and injection of reagents.