The equipment that we study and manufacture is subjected to significant and diverse stresses:
- Thermal loads up to 1 MW/m².
- Internal pressures up to 100 bar
- Mechanical stress and shock
- Erosion, abrasion and corrosion
The qualitative and quantitative description of the physical and chemical phenomena involved enables us to take into account all these stresses.
Our solutions are based on our experience feedback associated with the implementation of the following means:
Analytical calculation programs developed in-house:
- Radiation, single-phase and phase-change forced convection
- Hydraulics (pressure drop and balancing of water circuits)
- Thermomechanical stresses for common configurations
Finite element calculation software:
- SolidWorks Simulation: Stress analysis with mechanical and thermal loading
- CFX: fluid flow with consideration of heat transfer in fluids and solids
- ANSYS: stress analysis with mechanical and thermal loading (from CFX calculation)